- ANF Battle Reports
- Napoleonic Battles 1798–1815
- The Peninsular War 1807–14
- Napoleonic bicentennial: 2011–2015
- War of the Spanish Succession
- Great Northern War
- Austrian Succession & Seven Years' War
- Other Eras
- Links: Wargames Blogs
- Links: Wargaming Clubs, Militaria plus more
- Book Reviews
- Evaluating Rules
- What's this FINS?
Sunday, 5 January 2014
All great things come to an end and so it was with this game of Borodino. We pulled up stumps early afternoon today after three and a half great days of wargaming, camaraderie and humour!
The group was so welcoming and I really appreciated being able to join in such a mammoth game. Thanks to our wonderful hosts Jill and Tim and to all of the players (in alphabetical order) Andrew, Ben, Darren, Gary, Jenks, Jim, John, ’Kiwi’ Andrew, Malcolm, Paul, Peter, Robin, Tim, Tony and Quinny.
‘Rosbif’ and I will be working on a combined summary to put on his blog, so I’m gonna keep you all in ‘suspenders’ about the result!