- one last check of any areas for re-flocking,
- re-doing a couple of hills for which we stuffed up the scale—the Utitsa Mound is currently a grassy knoll!,
- add the Borodino Church (we’ll try a scratch built one and will purchase one if we don’t get it to our liking), and
- place the woods.
- ANF Battle Reports
- Napoleonic Battles 1798–1815
- The Peninsular War 1807–14
- Napoleonic bicentennial: 2011–2015
- War of the Spanish Succession
- Great Northern War
- Seven Years' War
- Other Eras
- Links: Wargames Blogs
- Links: Wargaming Clubs, Militaria plus more
- Book Reviews
- Evaluating Rules
- What's this FINS?
Tuesday, 3 July 2012
Wargaming Borodino 2012 (4)
We have now 95% completed our terrain for Borodino and are pleased with the result.